Draft Page

Written by: Kevelyn Rodriguez

    Parts of an article

    Recommended Course

    For required insurance pre-license courses and exam prep, StateRequirement recommends: ExamFX

    For 10% off, use code examfx@staterequirement.com at checkout!


    Recommended Course

    For required insurance pre-license courses and exam prep, StateRequirement recommends: Kaplan Education Company


    Northwest Registered Agent 4.8/5

    $39 + state fees

    Northwest Registered Agent is a top-rated premium LLC formation service, with great customer support and commitment to data privacy.


    Northwest Registered Agent Service

    Premium service and data security combine with this highly-regarded LLC formation service. Just be ready for some premium pricing to go along with their great service. Northwest Registered Agent services start at $39 for formation and $125/year for registered agent services after the first year + state fees.

    Recommended Registered Agent Service

    Northwest Registered Agent is a top-rated premium LLC formation service with great customer support and a commitment to data privacy.
    4.8 out of 5 starsNorthWest Registered Agent ($39 + state fees)
    Should I take a real estate class from The CE Shop?

    We recommend The CE Shop for prospective real estate agents who want a quality learning experience from a company they can work with long after finishing their initial course, such as on their continuing education and professional development. If The CE Shop offers classes in your state, it's a good option to consider.

    Not sure this course is the right choice? See how it compares to other courses.


    If you plan on specializing as a life insurance agent, then you may also need to hold a certain FINRA securities license.

    Looking for a guide to passing the insurance exam? Check out our in-depth article: How to Pass the Insurance Exam

    Ready for more?

    Start Studying

    Learn More

    Any Information on this site is not guaranteed or warranted to be correct, accurate, or up to date. StateRequirement and its members and affiliates are not responsible for any losses, monetary or otherwise. StateRequirement is not affiliated with any state, government, or licensing body. For more information, please contact your state's authority on insurance.

    When readers purchase services discussed on our site, we often earn affiliate commissions that support our work. Learn More


    If you have a producer license in more than one line of authority (ex. Property & Casualty and Life & Health), you do not need to take double hours. Your total amount of CE credit hours due is still twenty-four (24).


    Best LLC Services


    • Best privacy protection
    • Knowledgeable and helpful customer service
    • One year of free registered agent services

    Visit Site



    • Branding, website, and business formation all-in-one
    • Highly personalized service
    • Good customer support

    Visit Site


    • Online dashboard to track important business documents
    • Positive customer reviews

    Visit Site


    • Convenient online dashboard
    • Learning center with free information

    Visit Site

    Rocket Lawyer

    • Library of easy-to-use legal forms
    • Excellent customer support

    Visit Site


    • Established brand with high authority
    • Ongoing legal services

    Visit Site